Monday, August 16, 2010

What are good ideas for a married man to find straight male friends to hang out with (besides at work)?

Working at a small company and usually being stuck with my wife's friends has hindered my ability to find straight male friends to hang out with......watch sports, drink etc.? I am looking for more ideas and avenues to explore. Thanks.

What are good ideas for a married man to find straight male friends to hang out with (besides at work)?
head to your local bars. and not the ones that are for meat hunters. you know the ones you go to that is a sure night to get layed. head to a sports bar or a small country bar. you'll make friends.
Reply:Yeah the bar Seine is a dead end road I joined a walking group listed in my local paper and that 's going great from that bunch of guys I've made other mutual Friends a horse shoe club and a photo club, we meet on Thurs. night and get our new assignments(mostly just shootin'the breeze) this week were looking for shots of old signs the oldest one wins and picks the next (Pict phones)target. look in the paper hell if your real board e-mail me I don't mind one bit%26gt; :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment