Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i find an email address of my friends or his parents?

I want to find my friends email address but I know he doesn't have one but his parents do and how can I find there email with out paying any money or asking my parents pirmisstion? what websites can I go ot find there email adress?

How can i find an email address of my friends or his parents?
You can't get your friend's e-mail address if he doesn't have one. As far as I'm aware, there are no e-mail directories, so you can't look upo his parents' e-mail either. If you want to contact your friend through his parents, ask him what their address is. But why do you think your parents won't give you permission to contact him? Maybe you need to have a talk with your parents before you get any farther into this.

Home and Leisure software

No comments:

Post a Comment