Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can I prevent some "enemy" users from getting access to my 360 page,as they find it through my friends's 360?

I noticed that some people can surf from someone's page to another persons' page, even if they are not connected with their 360 page.


There are not private data on my page, but I feel really unconfortable when some bad people manage to find my page and they see my network (postings of my friends,etc).


Some people even try to spy my life, and they even post some provocation messages....They are targetting me, and that's seriously a scary situation...


On Yahoo Answers we can block them, but how can I also block them on Yahoo 360?...





Thank you in advance.

Can I prevent some "enemy" users from getting access to my 360 page,as they find it through my friends's 360?
It's quite easy. All you have to do is go to your 360 page, and click on 'Home'.


After you do that it should say 'settings' near the top right hand corner.


From there you can make the neccesary changes.


[You cannot block someone on 360, but you CAN change your settings to where certain people cannot contact you]


No comments:

Post a Comment