Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does my friends really find me attractive?

I'm not being conceited, cocky or anything...i'm just curious what my firends have been comments on me...





One time, I arrived at school and my firend saw me, and he walked up to and said "Imran, sexy guy" and shook my hand. He's not gay thou.





Another time I was walking up to my other friend and he said "Imran, handsome boy. You are a handosme boy'. He's not gay coz he has a gf.





Then another friend of mine, he a bit of metrosexual and he has a gf. He looked at me and said "I can see the handsomeness and beauty inside you" The way he said this he's sound very serious and respectful and he gave me an eye-contact.





So i can't tell if they are joking around or not coz i get same comments from my relative family friends and close friends.

Does my friends really find me attractive?
beauty is confidence not poll love urself others follow


No comments:

Post a Comment