Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I find genuine friends in high school? I've been feeling lonely and depressed?

Hey everybody.





I'm a freshman in high school. Last year all of my friends moved to different schools, and I was forced into a brand new school knowing almost nobody!





I figured making friends would be easy... It had been in middle school. I wore the "right" clothes, I tried to be outgoing, and I was friendly to most people. I figured friendships would eventually happen, and I think I let a few good opportunities slip.





I did some things at the start of the year I regret. I walked in with my head up my ***, and I could have done a better job of meeting new people. I soon learned that this was not the right way to make new friends. At this point, It was almost half-way through the school year. I feel like I missed my opportunity!





Before christmas I made a few new friends, and I thought I had things on the right track. After a while I noticed my "friends" would make fun of me, and not treat me like a real friend. Worse, I found out that they use drugs and alcohol!

How do I find genuine friends in high school? I've been feeling lonely and depressed?
sorry to break it to you but it will be hard to find a real person in highschool so your best bet was to have your friends inthere with you but thats out of the question. but u will make friends just kno everybody changes in high school and you will to so make alot of friends and be prepared for the drama, loves, love lost, friendships,break up and some emotional feelings.


just have confindence, try starting out by makeing friends in your classes you have go for someone who has mabey to or more classes with you


good luck and have confidence!


No comments:

Post a Comment