Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friends?????? [[ read to find out more]]?

friends???





okay so i have this friend whos is my best friend (since 2nd grade and were about to be sophmores) and i wrote this thing about a gurl she didnt no and she read it...and well now shes made at me and she took it as that i was mad at and thinks im mad at her to no cuz shes thinks i like her boyfriend and crap.....but i dont thats just wrong hes like my best friend a brother more like it....and im not mad at any one either... well anyway i tryed to tell her and explain it to her that it wasent about her or anything and she wont listen i literaly trid everything i can think of i dont no wat to do..and no she says me a her at even best friends any more and her boifriend who was my other bestfriend hates me now to and i dont know what to do so i was wondering if anyone could help me and tell me what to do or something plz?

Friends?????? [[ read to find out more]]?
Just don't talk to either one of them right now. Maybe they need some time to be alone, and didn't know any other way to break it to you. They figure here's an opportunity to get her to leave us alone. Yes you are hurting, but time heals all wounds. Give them the space they need, and focus your time on other things that they would normally have nothing to do with. Why should you be sad all the time, crying, and wondering why. Here's a quote I want to share with you "We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have."
Reply:Well, tell her that you don't want to be her BOYfriend just say I want to be your friend. Tell her all the good times you've had. Friends fight some times, don't worry, this isn't the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment