Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ok, so the majority of my friends are girls, they all find me attractive, but they just wanna be friends. help

im friends with many girls, all whom are very pretty, and i would date any of them, but they consider me a good friend, the thing is i cant get out of the "friend loop". How do I turn one of these "friends" into a "girl-friend"

Ok, so the majority of my friends are girls, they all find me attractive, but they just wanna be friends. help
Take this advice from me. I was "friends only" with my wife for a long time. I watched her date other guys, and she watched me date other girls. To find out what girls you are friends with that might make a good fit as a girlfriend, find another girl to date. One of two things will happen:





(1) You might actually realize that the girl you looked outside of the box to get is actually the one for you, and thus your search is over; or





(2) One (or more) of your friends will say things to you about the girl you are dating that are not extremely flattering (yet not too abrasive, since they are your friend). That girl is jealous, and that means that whether or not she wants to admit it she has a thing for you.





If you find one of your friends becoming jealous, and you want to pursue the relationship to another level, make sure to be patient. Don't rush it too much - I did not press the issue and I ended up marrying my best friend.

Racing Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment