Saturday, November 19, 2011

So hard to find good friends. I feel soooo alone, how would you do!!!!?

I’m not a shy person, very sociable and friendly indeed. I used to have quite a few friends from school but we were never closed friends. I’m 23 but feel much older – from my personality to my perspective in life. Therefore, I never felt really fit-in with the friends of my age. I can hang out with them, but deep inside I feel very empty. I don’t feel I can relate to them so that I could share my feelings or thoughts with them. Slowly I just started losing everyone’s contact. I have some older friends too but most already married and occupied by their family times.





Weekdays are quite ok since I’m busy with work and all. But weekends are usually the worst. I’ve been trying to do things I enjoy or need to do, like working out, housework, cooking, etc. but nothing really helps. My family is gone all day long on Sunday at church. I tried that too but I guess I can’t force myself into something I’m not ready yet. I tried doing things and going places by myself but it's still depressing!

So hard to find good friends. I feel soooo alone, how would you do!!!!?
I think you should volunteer somewhere. Maybe go to a second hand shop and ask if they need help. I work in a second hand shop once a month with my mom and there goes one saturday.


And sunday go to church. I go and the people are so nice. Some church's people don't reach out then just try another church till ya find one right for you.


Someone moved around here and he has already been to like 3 differant people's houses from church.


God loves you... see what the pastor has to tell you about him.
Reply:Yea, i TOTALLY understand. I mean, my "friends" hate me just because i'd rather play soccer with the guys than just sit aroung and talk about guys.They just fantasise when i actually make it happen.they call me a slut becaue they think im trying to immpress them.it's not my intention to make them like me, it just happens!i hate those girls so much.i actually have one true friend.she's my neighbor.we r 4 days apart and we look like each other!try to find someone like that.try talking to some people close to your age on your street and remember,friends and relationships can't be perfect.E-mail me back!


No comments:

Post a Comment