Saturday, November 19, 2011

Help!! Lost in sea of fake friends? I can't seem to find a true friend?

I feel lonely in highschool even though I have a big group of friends to hang out with. People invite me to parties and I am like by almost everyone. I always feel lonely, like I'm not anyones true friend. I really do try to make true friends but they never are compatible. I must admit that I am shy and a bit of a nerd ( I have a 4.71 GPA and I study too much sometimes). If I really get to know a person I can be one of the loudest and fun-loving person you'll ever meet. I used to have a best friend but she changed alot and hangs out with the popular,bratty, and rude kids. We had been best friends for almost 7 years. I really miss having that friend I know I can call.I am thinking of going to a brand new highschool that is opening next year in hopes of starting over and finding a true friend but my parents don't want me to go to this new school and are trying everything to keep me at my school where I know I don't have any true friends. What should I do? What if the new school's worse?

Help!! Lost in sea of fake friends? I can't seem to find a true friend?
i am like that in so many ways. [except im not going to a new school]





i think you should just be yourself.


and you're bound to meet someone who you can talk to.





you can also try talking to others by introducing yourself, that can help with the shyness.





just be. and everything will eventually fall into place.





this is what people tell me that i need to do.





best of luck.
Reply:I am glad that you posted this question. I have a lot of friends and I had never thought about this but today. You and I are like a little different. My friends I dnt know they just seem to start being FAKE to me. Because one of my friends is always talking about all of our friends together, and what makes me think she wont do the same? So, I just think it doesn't matter where you go, there will always be people who come in and out of your lives to make you the stronger person that you are. I mean there are really no true friends and no one you can trust. I think think the only person I can truly trust is my brother, and in fact we are best friends. But for your parent i think you should just do what you want to do. In the end you wouldn't want to regret what you shoulda,coulda,woulda done. Do what you feel is right for you.


I think if you think you may find someone true then you should go for it. But to tell you the truth there will never be a true person you can trust and never talk about you behind your back, especially girls, they are always catty and talk about you, friends or not. So, your only true friend is "me,myself,and I" you are your best friend in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment