Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friends..are they leaving me ??help??how can i find new ones????????

im in a group of 4 friends


they are al my best friends, but they always seem to have so much more fun without me =/


while i was on vacation they all got together and had a blast and i asked watd you guys do and they said had fun


and it seems like they are giving me the cold shoulder


no one calls anymore


on aim they never say hi


and they make plans without me


is it time to move on?


and ive been nice to them and didnt do anything to make them hate me =/


also for eachtoerhs birthdays they are al excited and plan ahead..but mines coming up in a few days and they havent even said a word :*(


This year they have all the same classes together, bbut me


i feel left out


also it cant be a surprise party because im going to have one


:[


lifes unfair.

Friends..are they leaving me ??help??how can i find new ones????????
Perhaps it is time to move on. You've been able to make close friends before, you'll be able to do so again. Just be friendly and you'll soon be surrounded by a new group of friends in no time. Life is unfair, but it is also very tricksy and everyone will get what they deserve in the end. Keep your chin up and go forth. You can do it! good luck!

teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment