Monday, August 16, 2010

Where can I find this book "How to win friends and influence people"?

The famous book "How to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carneige was first published in 1937. I'm wondering if I can find it anywhere in English these days? Please tell me which website that i can get the entire book or somewhere else in Australia. Thanks a lot.

Where can I find this book "How to win friends and influence people"?
It's still covered by copyright in the United States. The only place I can think of where you might get it online for free is Project Gutenberg Australia, which archives books that are in the Public Domain in Australia but not the USA.





Aside from that, I'm afraid you'll have to go with a dead tree copy from the library.
Reply:Public Library

wisdom teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment